IT Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Digital Lending Manager – Banking,
Gross Salary: 140K – 200K,
Our client is a well-established financial institution. They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Digital Lending Manager. He/She will be tasked with spearheading the company’s e-commerce strategy with a strong focus on integrating new emerging technologies and innovation in order to growth the bank’s digital business portfolio.
- Develop digital financial services strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Play key role in the strengthening and implementation of the company’s strategy
- Ability to foster strong collaborations with different stakeholders with the aim of promoting digital solutions that fulfil customer and business needs.
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points, in order to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue
- Devise new ways to improve the digital customer journey through the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Work with external agencies to provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Be the key driver in developing and optimizing the performance and digital brand marketing of the E-commerce platform.
- Improve customer satisfaction on the bank’s digital platform
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Manage all the aspects of products lifecycle, including strategy, conceptualization, user research, feature requirements, user interface, prototyping, underwriting, rollout and enhancements
- Respond creatively to inquiries and/or complaints while positively engaging those who may seek the company services via social media.
- Ensure that the company digital presence and attributes are at par with global standards and best practices
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Mathematics and Computing, Statistics, IT or in a Related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be proficient in Mobile Lending and data analytic tools
- Must have experience in business development through digital platforms, brand awareness and promotion, product development and analysis of client preferences in the banking sector or Mobile wallet services.
- One must have spearheaded verifiable marketing campaigns both ATL and BTL
- Excellent communication skills, Good Leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of marketing and communication to impact on business results.