Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Export Sales Manager – FMCG,
Reports to: Head of Sales,
Our client is an international company dealing in edible fats and oils. They seek to hire an Export Sales Manager who will be tasked with executing the company’s sales plan, thereby ensuring profitability and growth of the company’s brands in the designated Country and explore new export markets to ensure full capacity of production lines on all products
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities in different geography.
- Set sales targets & objectives form overall business targets and objectives for the country.
- Ensure market penetration of products into competitor’s markets.
- Coordinate market research activities, gather market information (competitor analysis) and provide comprehensive report.
- Utilize the Technical Department where high-level technical expertise is required and to ensure customer complaints are resolved within 24hrs.
- Develop and grow existing accounts.
- Coordinate awareness raising for products through the use of presentations and trainings which are specifically designed for the Country.
- Assist, advise, and participate in the development of, and implementation of, agreed strategies which grow the volume and profitability of the business in the assigned markets/regions.
- Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain an efficient portfolio for same.
- manage all communication with technical departments and perform various tests in products to ensure optimal quality of all products.
- Develop a commercial organization structure which captures the essence of the opportunities identified and converts those opportunities to transaction by creating agents network.
- Operate pricing price policy, quotations and price follow-up of range of products with all perspective clients and distributors with focus on winning business quoted
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration.
- Membership of a Professional Marketing Institution.
- Possess first class numeric and communication skills.
- Atleast 8 – 10 years of successful selling experience at sales management level within a reputable/ multinational FMCG company.
- Be a computer expert especially in MS Word, Excel and Power point.
- Have strong numerical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to drive the team to unsurpassed success.
- Be mobile and willing to be flexible in terms of travelling.
- Have to be familiar with surrounding Export markets
- Familiar with Tax Structure of different Countries
NB: Candidates of Asian descent are encouraged to apply.