Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – FMCG,
Reports to: Head of Sales,
Our client is an international company dealing in edible fats and oils. They seek to hire a Regional Sales Manager who will be tasked with executing company’s sales plan, thereby ensuring profitability and growth of the company’s brands in the designated region.
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities.
- Set regional sales targets & objectives form overall business targets and objectives.
- Ensure market penetration of products into competitor’s markets.
- Coordinate market research activities, gather market information (competitor analysis) and provide comprehensive report.
- Utilize the Technical Department where high-level technical expertise is required and to ensure customer complaints are resolved within 24hrs.
- Develop and grow existing accounts and retail outlets through a focused sales team.
- Coordinate awareness raising for products through the use of presentations and trainings which are specifically designed for the region.
- Implement a growth strategy to meet quarterly revenue and new client acquisition targets.
- Lead new business development with key prospects by taking the principle role on flagship prospects and support Sales Executive’s business development.
- Help grow the customer lifetime value of existing clients in the company by overseing after sales service for clients.
- Engage in industry building spaces to raise the commercial profile of the brand and expand commercial network and partnerships.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree, in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration.
- Membership of a Professional Marketing Institution.
- Possess first class numeric and communication skills.
- Atleast 8 to 10 years of successful selling experience at sales management level within a reputable/ multinational FMCG company.
- Be a computer expert especially in MS Word, Excel and Power point.
- Have strong numerical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to drive the team to unsurpassed success.
- Be mobile and flexible in terms of location.
NB: Candidates of Asian descent are encouraged to apply.