Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Sales Lead – Printing and Branding,
Industry: Printing and Branding,
Our Client is an online design and print company seek to hire an experienced, dedicated Sales Lead who will be responsible for achieving revenue growth for the business by hitting sale targets and successfully managing the sales team.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals and securing strong brand recognition among key customers.
- Research marketing and sales opportunities to understand both the existing market and potential new markets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and accounts.
- Create a clear plan for the sales and marketing department covering activity schedules, budgets, expenditures, and sales goals in close cooperation with the management team.
- Visit clients, travel to trade shows, and meet with prospective customers.
- Analyze sales statistics to measure business growth and determine strategies for increased performance.
- Deep knowledge of the print and branding market, the customers, the customer requirements, factors that impact sales, and the market trends.
- Build a highly competent Sales team by identifying, recruiting, managing high-quality talent that will drive the business strategy forward.
- Conduct regular check-in meetings to report on performance.
- Equip the sales teams with the information, tools, and resources to effectively sell products to clients.
- Maintain advanced product knowledge for the sales and marketing team across the entire portfolio to ensure the right information is passed on to the customer.
- Degree /Diploma in a business-related course or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience doing print and branding sales is a must.
- Demonstrated passion for printing and working with clients to improve their brands.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the print, branding, and publishing landscape in Kenya
- Strong relationships with corporate clients that do regular printing and branding business
- Able to formulate thoughtful, persuasive, and succinct pitches tailored to the needs of customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage an effective sales team.