Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Team Lead – Car Department,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our Client is a leader in the Online Marketing industry. They seek to hire a Team Lead who will head operations in the car department.
- Develop, review, and report on the Car Sales division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic Objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators and prospect for potential new car clients and turn this into increased business
- Identify potential car clients, and the decision-makers within the car industry, research and build relationships with them.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the
- Client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view of developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales revenue.
- Use the CRM system to review and monitor team sales performance and identify areas to improve and create performance metrics for team members
- Develop and prepare daily reporting structure for the team on the ground that ensures accountability of work being done
- Degree/ Diploma in any field
- 1-3 years experience as a Car Consultant/Manager/Team Lead or a similar
- Established professional relationships with car dealers and motor vehicle importers in Kenya
- Superb communication, presentation, writing and reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Integrity and Professionalism