Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Position: Team Leader – Real Estate,
Industry: Real Estate,
Gross Salary: Kshs 50k plus Commissions,
Our client is a leading Real Estate developer and they seek to hire an aggressive and result-oriented Team Leader who will be responsible for generating new business leads for their developed properties as well as manage a team of Sales executives to maximize revenues for the company.
- Prepare Sales strategies and take steps to have an impact on the market.
- Setting and achieving sales targets by properly following strategies.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Finding and expanding the current business into new local, regional, national or international markets.
- Cold calling prospects in the assigned territory and focus area.
- Development and improvement of products and services.
- Establishing and keeping good relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Managing a proposal throughout its development and supervising the involved team.
- Coordinating with business associates and partners.
- Learn about new marketing tactics and apply them to the appropriate area.
- Motivating fellow employees to bring more efficiency and quality in work.
- Degree in Sales and/or Marketing or any relevant field.
- At least 5 years experience in Real Estate.
- Consistent track record in achieving targets.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be mature and a team player.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivation for sales and meeting sales goals.
- Confident and with good negotiation skills.
- Skilled in selling to customer needs.